Address - Cashel, Kilcar, Co. Donegal, Ireland
GPS Co-Ordinates: 54.628239, -8.609312
- Dún Ulún House is situated in the Gaeltacht area (Irish speaking area) of South West Donegal, 11km west of Killybegs and 1½ km past Kilcar Village. It has a spectacular views and a glorious setting overlooking Towney and Donegal Bays with counties Leitrim, Sligo and Mayo in view.
- Dún Ulún House is a perfect base for touring this beautiful part of Donegal along the Wild Atlantic Way and it's only a few kilometers from the highest sea cliffs in Europe: Sliabh Liag (Slieve League). It is an ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts for fishing, swimming, surfing, deep sea angling, boat trips, diving, walking, cycling, mountain climbing, rock climbing, horse riding, painting, traditional music and bird watching.
- Only 1km 1/2 away from Kilcar, nested away in the mountains of South West Donegal, is a maritime parish with seven miles of indented coastline protecting golden strands and secluded harbours. It is traversed by three parallel valleys lorded over by Croagh Mhucrois and offers some of the most beautiful and exotic views in the country. This rugged scenery sets the pattern for the age old crafts in tweed and knitted garments which may be found at many outlets in the area. The fast flowing rivers and the proximity of lakes and sea fishing facilities make Kilcar a "must" for the visitor in Donegal.
- 1 1/2 km past Kilcar Village
- 11km west of Killybegs
- In South West Donegal
- Near Slieve League (the highest sea cliffs in Europe and one of Donegal's major attractions)
- GPS Co-Ordinates: 54.628239, -8.609312
- Use Google map below for directions